Top 7 reasons to attend Managing
Your SAP Projects 2015
- 1 Master the unique requirements of planning and executing SAP HANA ®, mobile, cloud and Fiori projects
- 2 Leverage the experiences of your business and project manager counterparts at other companies
- 3 Bring projects to a smooth go-live with proven testing, data management, and change management strategies
- 4 Get tips for containing project costs and optimizing resources
- 5 Compare the latest project methodologies, their value, and their tradeoffs, and select which is best suited to your organization
- 6 Utilize functionality you’ve already paid for in SAP Solution Manager to smoothly execute and manage your next SAP project
- 7 Earn up to 20 PDU credits to maintain certifications and credentials
The conference offered me a new way of looking at my current SAP projects.
I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and I found the information extremely important for my organization.
—Shruti Patel, Harley Davidson Motor Company
Managing Your SAP Projects 2015 is co-located with Reporting & Analytics 2015 INTERACTIVE
as well as these targeted events:
Your registration allows you to attend all six events at no additional cost.