Top 7 Reasons to attend Reporting
& Analytics 2015 INTERACTIVE Conference
- 1 Hands-on labs with guided exercises, step-by-step direction, and expert instruction
- 2 Interactive workshops with group problem solving and take home resources
- 3 Live solution demos delivered by SAP, consultants, AND customers
- 4 Facilitated small group networking Q&A sessions
- 5 Ask the Experts round tables: get answers that matter to you most
- 6 Report Doctor appointments: bring your report performance and design problems to our doctor for advice
- 7 Earn up to 22.5 CPE credits to maintain certifications and credentials
I really appreciate the practical sessions that provide something that I can go and try right away in my BusinessObjects environment. In my view, any session by Michael Welter or Alan Mayer is worth the price of admission.
—Noel Scheaffer, BI Specialist, The Bancorp Bank
Reporting & Analytics 2015 INTERACTIVE is co-located with Managing Your SAP Projects 2015
as well as these targeted events:
Your registration allows you to attend all six events at no additional cost.