Top 5 reasons to attend Manufacturing 2015
- 1 Boost manufacturing performance, asset utilization, and production responsiveness
- 2 Derive actionable intelligence from your production environment with an effective analytics strategy
- 3 Determine which SAP functionality makes the most sense for your production planning requirements
- 4 Maximize resource utilization, optimize assembly schedules, and minimize production delays
- 5 Enhance the flexibility and timeliness of manufacturing processes with mobile capabilities
The SAP ME demo, 3D VE offered at Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014 extended my vision on what can be done in SAP to meet my specific objectives.
—Joe Shrom, IT Business Analyst, Honeywell
Manufacturing 2015 is co-located with Logistics & SCM 2015, Procurement 2015, PLM 2015, and CRM 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to all events at no additional cost.