Top 5 reasons to attend PLM 2015
- 1 Establish or enhance a PLM strategy and roadmap that delivers planned results
- 2 Optimize product development through improved specification and recipe management
- 3 Plan, allocate, and prioritize project funding to support strategic product investment decisions
- 4 Ensure product traceability, continuous quality assurance, and streamlined product development
- 5 Extend PLM functions using SAP HANA and mobile capabilities
Attending Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014 achieved the goal of learning more about PLM. Sessions such as Collaborative PLM in SAP were straightforward and useful. The results of this conference allow me to recommend future events to colleagues.
—Kimberly Plass, Regulatory Product Data Assistant, Johnsonville Sausage LLC
PLM 2015 is co-located with Logistics & SCM 2015, Procurement 2015, Manufacturing 2015, and CRM 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to all events at no additional cost.