Top 7 reasons to attend Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2015
- 1 Improve agility, cost allocation, and visibility across the extended supply chain
- 2 Ensure accurate sales forecasts, optimized inventory levels, and efficient warehouse operations
- 3 Streamline and automate supply chain data transfer between disparate systems
- 4 Avoid costly SAP ERP and SAP APO implementation and integration errors
- 5 Break down functional silos and enable effective collaboration
- 6 Identify and track critical KPIs that drive supply chain excellence
- 7 Drive collaborative commerce across procurement processes
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014 gave me
an immediate understanding of SAP's solutions.
I will definitely recommend future conferences to my colleagues.
, SAP Analyst
, United Therapeutics
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2015 is co-located with CRM 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to both events at no additional cost.