Top 8 Reasons to attend the HR 2015 Conference
- 1 Lessons to deploy an effective workforce planning and analytics strategy
- 2 New ideas for standardising HR processes to reduce service delivery cost
- 3 Guidelines for deploying ESS and MSS on mobile devices
- 4 Up-to-date SAP and SuccessFactors product and roadmap information to keep you at the forefront of the evolving HR landscape
- 5 Leading practices to build, redesign, or optimise OM and PA structures in SAP ERP HCM
- 6 Candid insights and practical advice to determine whether and how to move to a cloud-based HR model
- 7 Tips to improve the on-premise user experience by exploiting the latest features of HR Renewal
- 8 Expert instruction to streamline integration between SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors applications
I came to HR 2014 in the hopes of gaining more information about Success Factors cloud and came away with great tips for our implementation.
—Dinetta Duncan SAP HR Business Analyst II
HR 2015 is co-located with Financials 2015, GRC 2015, BI 2015, HANA 2015, and Logistics and SCM 2015. Registration at one conference admits you to all six events at no additional cost.