To succeed in the digital economy, you need to act with real-time insights from massive volumes of data. This means ensuring that the data you receive from your reports is valid information to make better informed decisions for your organization.
Attend this summit to learn how to use intelligent capabilities to create multidimensional reports tailored to your specific needs. Hear practical application of machine learning, embedded and predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, and more to access better visualization into your data.
You will learn how to:
- Review key differences on data integration with SAP S/4HANA versus SAP ERP, including the differences in data structures and data models
- Broaden your reporting capabilities using predictive and embedded analytics and the considerations for consuming SAP S/4HANA analytics via SAP BusinessObjects tools, SAP Fiori, and SAP BW
- Use the latest visualization tools and techniques including analytics, machine learning, SAP Lumira, SAP Digital Boardroom and how they can make SAP S/4HANA even more intelligent
- Gain actional insights in real time from analytic capabilities like business intelligence, planning, and predictive analytics to give you actionable insights in real time with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a global analytics hub, like SAP Data Hub, to extract value from data across the organization